Terms and Conditions
By Accessing The Abominable Bunch’s Website (theabominablebunch.io) linking your Ethereum wallet to it’s domain, it’s dApp or engaging either socially or via the connection of your Ethereum wallet with the Discord community you agree to be both legally bound and subject in your entirety to The Abominable Bunch’s Terms & Conditions.
These terms, before outlined, are defined contextually as the following:
- “TAB”, licensed by R & M Consulting Inc. Colorado, USA is defined in it it’s entirety in all aspects of The Abominable Bunch project. Extending possession over any and all artwork until sold, any concept design whether written ‘lore’, drawn, mechanics intended as a form of design and lastly the community itself fall under sole ownership of the TAB umbrella until the roadmap governs otherwise. As such the below mentioned “Abominables” mean and are in reference to the individual NFT artworks which are to be user owned post-sale.
- “Art” or “Artwork” meaning any art, design or drawing that may be associated directly or indirectly with an NFT whether ours, yours or otherwise.
- “NFT” (Non-Fungible-Token) meaning any blockchain traced token, whether ERC721 or otherwise.
- “NFT Owner” means a User that has legitimately purchased an NFT created by The Abominable Bunch either directly or through a trusted and verified secondary market/source.
- “User” means an individual engaging with or interacting with our website, NFTs or community whether buying, trading, selling, socializing or speculating.
- “Own” means, with respect to an NFT, an NFT that you have purchased or otherwise rightfully acquired from a legitimate source, where proof of such was recorded on the Ethereum blockchain and can be found for all to see.
- “Purchased NFT” means an NFT that you Own.
- “Qualifying Transaction” means a transaction made by an NFT Owner to sell their Purchased NFT on a consumer-to-consumer basis (C2C), a transaction made via our Discord community in which where two users have traded NFTs with the help of one of our moderators or an owner has, on a secondary marketplace, made a purchase recorded by the Ethereum blockchain. Note: although credible, trades made in-house by owners through our discord moderators owe no royalties of any description.
- “Royalty” means the amount payable by the NFT Owner to The Abominable Bunch Team (to be distributed as per the metrics specified on this site) on each Qualifying Transaction.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS & OBLIGATIONS
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years to access and use the platform; provided, if you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years old (or any greater age required to be deemed to have reached the age of majority under the applicable law of the state or jurisdiction of your primary residence) you may only access and use the platform with the prior permission of your parent or legal guardian, and you represent and warrant to us that you have such permission and that your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these terms of service with you. Since certain content made available on the platform may not be suitable for minors, we recommend that parents or legal guardians who permit their child to access and use the website to supervise such child’s activity, including, without limitation, any engagement with any other user thereon.
- It is required that you warrant that the purchase of any of our NFTs either directly through TAB’s dApp or otherwise is assured by you and you alone not to breach any agreements with any third parties, banks, financial institutions or any other form of agreement. That your purchase shall not breach any laws of your jurisdiction, infringe upon, misappropriate or violate any copyright, trademark, moral rights or propriety ownership of any kind (including intellectual) and that your purchase shall not result in the violation of any other applicable law, regulations or privacy acts put in place.
- Your involvement represents that you warrant and understand the cryptocurrency market and NFT market as a whole, along with all associated risks, expenses, and fees. To initiate certain transactions on the Website, a User must voluntarily invoke one or more smart contract operations from an Ethereum Wallet. All such transactions on the Website, including sale or purchases of NFTs are initiated though one or more smart contracts at the sole discretion and at the complete risk of the Users. The smart contracts are configured to facilitate the execution of a sale or transfer an NFT. The User acknowledges the risk of smart contracts and agrees to be bound by the outcome of any smart contract operation by invoking, calling, requesting, or otherwise engaging with the smart contract, whether or not the smart contract behaves as per the User’s expectations. You acknowledge and agree that there are risks associated with purchasing and holding NFTs and using blockchain technology. These including, but are not limited to, risk of losing access to NFT due to loss of private key(s), custodial error or purchaser error, risk of mining or blockchain attacks, risk of hacking and security vulnerabilities, risk of unfavourable regulatory intervention in one or more jurisdictions, risks related to token taxation, risk of personal information disclosure, risk of uninsured losses, unanticipated risks, and volatility risks.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Abominable Bunch, or TAB, is a collection of digital artworks (NFTs) running on and verifiable by the Ethereum network. This website is namely an interface allowing participants to exchange, view and acquire digital collectibles. Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and the validation and thorough understanding of any/all transactions and contracts generated by this website before approval. Furthermore, as the The Abominable Bunch smart contract runs on the Ethereum network, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
- This website and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. By using this website you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving TAB digital collectibles.
- Understand that the NFT(s) will be purchased with Ethereum and that The Abominable Bunch has no control over gas fees collected by Ethereum miners. You also understand that The Abominable Bunch does not have the ability to reverse any Ethereum transactions.
- As an owner of an Abominable NFT you own the NFT so long as the Ethereum blockchain verifies that the Ethereum wallet in your position has acquired such fairly via a qualifying transaction. Each Abominable is an NFT on the Ethereum blockchain. When you purchase an NFT, you own the underlying Abominable, the Art, completely. Ownership of the NFT is mediated entirely by the Smart Contract and the Ethereum Network: at no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any Abominables.
- Personal Use. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, R & M Consulting Inc. grants you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes: (i) for your own personal, non-commercial use; (ii) as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your Abominable / NFT, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verifies the ownership and rights to display the Art for each Abominable so as to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art; or (iii) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Abominable, provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each Abominable’s owner’s rights to display the Art for their Abominable to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the Abominable leaves the website and/or application.
c. Commercial Use. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, R & M Consulting Inc. grants you an unlimited, worldwide license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art for the purpose of creating derivative works based upon the Art (“Commercial Use”). Examples of such Commercial Use would e.g. be the use of the Art to produce and sell merchandise products (T-Shirts etc.) displaying copies of the Art. For the sake of clarity, nothing in this Section will be deemed to restrict you from (i) owning or operating a marketplace that permits the use and sale of TAB NFTs generally, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verifies each Abominable’s owner’s rights to display the Art for their Abominable to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art; (ii) owning or operating a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of TAB NFTs, provided that the third party website or application cryptographically verifies each Abominable’s owner’s rights to display the Art for their Abominable so as to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the purchased Abominable leaves the website/application; or (iii) earning revenue from any of the foregoing. Owner’s shall make a point to ensure that if utilizing or displaying TAB NFTs artwork in any sense whether online or otherwise that they do so in such a manner that utilizes ownership only of the specific and individual pieces in which they have acquired ownership and not the collection as a whole.
The Abominable Bunch reserves the right to amend any and all requirements and/or terms at our sole discretion at any interval.